theholyjtags

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
theholyjtags

For Every Console !

Welcome Back Or To The Holy Jtags, Please Sign Up Or In And Stay Active. This Is A Community That Share Ideas With Everyone. Thanks From TheHolyJtags Staff

Latest topics

» Post Your Youtube Channle's Here. Free Subs.
l Staff Run Shop l Can Get Anything From Game Accessories To Lasers EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:39 am by Guest

» How to flash a KV *VIDEO TUT*
l Staff Run Shop l Can Get Anything From Game Accessories To Lasers EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:33 pm by v XENON v1

» How to fix error E71 on a jtag (WITHOUT OPENING)
l Staff Run Shop l Can Get Anything From Game Accessories To Lasers EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:18 am by v XENON v1

» How to mod your black ops gamertag (ONLINE)
l Staff Run Shop l Can Get Anything From Game Accessories To Lasers EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:15 am by v XENON v1

» oRIGINAL XBOX ERRORS *READ*
l Staff Run Shop l Can Get Anything From Game Accessories To Lasers EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:13 am by v XENON v1

» HOW TO UNBANN A JTAG *TuT*
l Staff Run Shop l Can Get Anything From Game Accessories To Lasers EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:36 pm by v XENON v1

» *REAL* How to fix jtag christmas lights
l Staff Run Shop l Can Get Anything From Game Accessories To Lasers EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:34 pm by v XENON v1

» How to tell if a kv is good or bad !!!
l Staff Run Shop l Can Get Anything From Game Accessories To Lasers EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:32 pm by v XENON v1

» Best way to fix a bad kv flash
l Staff Run Shop l Can Get Anything From Game Accessories To Lasers EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:30 pm by v XENON v1

Navigation

Affiliates

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:42 am

l Staff Run Shop l Can Get Anything From Game Accessories To Lasers

-BiiGMoNeY-
    -BiiGMoNeY-
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

l Staff Run Shop l Can Get Anything From Game Accessories To Lasers Empty l Staff Run Shop l Can Get Anything From Game Accessories To Lasers

Post by -BiiGMoNeY- Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:35 am

Hey guys,

Now i am just going to open this here little shop up.

I can get anything from Xbox/PS3 controllers, to True Green Lasers.

I cannot post proof becuase it is all done online.

IT WILL be shipped directly to your house for FREE no charge, but it will take some time to ship (depending on the item)

please PM me with requests of what you would like and i can see if i can get it and yo can look anywhere in the US/UK and u will NOT find a cheaper price.

Xbox controllers are a little fishy and have herd that they are crap and not real so buy at your own risk.

Some Prices

Xbox 360 Accessories

Spoiler:

PS3 Accessories

Spoiler:

iPod/iPhone Accessories

Spoiler:

Other Cool/Interesting Things

Spoiler:

Please PM me or reply to this topic with replys/concerns.
    -BiiGMoNeY-
    -BiiGMoNeY-
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

l Staff Run Shop l Can Get Anything From Game Accessories To Lasers Empty Re: l Staff Run Shop l Can Get Anything From Game Accessories To Lasers

Post by -BiiGMoNeY- Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:13 pm

also leave your AIM or MSN and ill contact you thru there

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:18 am